**South Lake Pediatrics is now accepting appointment requests online via our Patient Portal.**
We will respond to appointment requests within the same business day if received by 4:30 pm CST. Please call our scheduling line at 952-401-8300 if you wish to schedule a same day appointment.
South Lake Pediatrics is proud to offer a secure connection for our patients to access their personal health information.
How Do I Sign Up?
Registering for your child's Patient Portal is easy and only takes a few minutes. You may call us directly at 952-401-8282 and we will be happy to register your child over the phone or you may ask a receptionist at their next appointment.
You can begin using your new Patient Portal at any time, day or night to:
- Request appointments
- View past and future appointment dates and times
- Request a future appointment be cancelled or rescheduled
- Receive appointment reminders
- View immunization records
- Update demographic information including the emergency contact
- Update the preferred pharmacy
- View current medications as well as the clinician who prescribed them and the date they were prescribed
- View the most recent vitals (temperature, blood pressure, height and weight)
- View allergies and the problem list
- View receipts if they are published to the portal (handy for submitting to flex spending accounts or for tax time)
- Print any clinical data
- Receive important health reminders and information
Enjoy the benefits of your secure, confidential and convenient Patient Portal!
A Few Basics:
- Please call the clinic to schedule your child's first appointment. You may ask a receptionist to be web-enabled when you check in for your child's appointment. You can then begin using the portal for scheduling future appointments, etc.
- We will respond to appointment requests within the same business day if received by 4:30 pm CST. Please call our scheduling line at 952-401-8300 if you wish to schedule a same day appointment.
- The Patient Portal is not intended for use in emergencies. If you require urgent or immediate medical care, call 911.
- Questionnaires and other forms can be found on the Forms page of our website if you'd like to print and fill them out before an appointment.
- Immunization Records can be found on your child's portal under Medical Records>PHR View>Immunizations