Family Activity & Nutrition
At South Lake Pediatrics we aim to support the wholeness of your child’s health by promoting a healthy balance between nutrition and exercise.
We’ve collected our age-specific advice here on our website, and paired it with a host of useful web links, to help you achieve a healthier lifestyle for your child and your entire family. You should consider setting up an office consultation with your South Lake Pediatrics clinician for advice tailored to your child’s needs.
Nutrition Handouts (by age):
- 100 Days of Real Food (Great ideas for school lunches and healthy eating)
- Choose My Plate (USDA Food Guidance System)
- Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
- American Diabetes Association (great nutrition information)
- Health Info and Cool Stuff for Kids, Teens and Parents
- How (not what) to feed your child
- Division of responsibility or trust model of feeding