Patient Account Services
South Lake Pediatrics is committed to making the lives of busy families easier. In an effort to keep costs low and get care to your child in a timely fashion, we've worked hard to make our billing process as efficient as possible.
We accept most insurance plans, as well as payment by check, cash or credit card. Our experienced staff can help answer any questions you have about billing.
To learn how you can help make the billing process as smooth as possible, please see our complete financial policy. If you have any other questions regarding fees or patient responsibilities, don't hesitate to contact us by email or by calling 952-401-8282. We're always eager to help.
Need a referral?
- A referral is a recommendation by your Pediatrician or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner for your child to receive medical services outside of our clinic.
- Be sure the recommended specialist or facility is in your insurance network.
- This recommendation does not mean your insurance company will authorize or pay for services.
- Any failure to complete your insurance company's instructions can result in NO PAYMENT for the services. You will be responsible for the expenses.
- Schedule the appointment with the specialist or facility recommended by your Pediatrician or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
- If the specialist further recommends any other procedures, you will need to contact the South Lake Pediatrics Referral Coordinator.
Notify the South Lake Pediatrics Referral Coordinator of the appointment information as soon as possible by email or by calling 952-401-8394.
Statistics show that many children who lack health insurance may be eligible for a state or county program that will provide health coverage. Unfortunately, these reports state, too many parents are unaware that they qualify for these programs, or they don't know how to enroll in them. South Lake Pediatrics has put together a list of resources to help navigate through the process of applying for Medical Assistance or MinnesotaCare as well as other helpful resources.
- Medical Assistance and Minnesota Care applications forms
- Documents needed to apply
- Discount Prescription Program
- Energy Assistance
- Food Shelf
- Affordable Housing
- Don't let cost keep you from immunizing your kids. If you don't have insurance, the Minnesota Vaccines for Children Program (MNVFC) can help. Use this form as a tool to help determine if you qualify for the program.
Patient Account Services
Phone # 952-401-8282 8 am-5 pm
Phone # 952-401-8394
For your convenience, South Lake Pediatrics is now providing a fast and easy way to pay your bill. Simply click on the orange "Bill Pay" button above to get started. Enter the myEasyMatch code which is located on the top left hand side of your paper billing statement, just under your mailing address. There will be a different myEasyMatch code on each statement to differenciate each individual statement and balance.